Gill Walker Speaks - in-person and online / virtually
Many years of practice have made Gill an expert speaker. Gill’s speaking inspires and excites sales people and other audience members to use their CRM to improve their revenue, managers discover easier ways to strategise for CRM success, and technical staff relish the opportunity to contribute to the business by really making the Microsoft Dynamics 365 on which they are working really sing.
Her ability to teach her students simple rules for creating a well-structured speech with appropriate visual aids has made her a sought-after speaker coach. She has worked with groups such as City Business Swap, Normanhurst Venture Scouts, Toastmasters, and the Women's BizApps group to help their members learn how to structure and deliver a presentation to their audiences and apply this understanding of presentations to their knowledge and expertise. The last thing you want to do is leave your audience thinking that they will never be able to accomplish "all that" after a presentation that is both overstuffed and disorganized in some way.
Gill's purpose when she speaks is for the audience to feel confident in their own ability to apply her material to their life and work.
Gill Walker Speaks: on how to ensure that your CRM project is successful
Gill’s aim for any audience is for everyone to leave with an understanding of how to ensure that their CRM is a key factor in their success.
Through hugely informative, entertaining keynotes and workshops, in person or online, Gill Walker shows how to ensure that your CRM enables you to gain and retain the clients you serve best, to the benefit of your entire organisation.
Gill realised many years ago that any organisation could achieve far more with their CRM – if they made a few simple changes to their approach. Education should take a far bigger role. Gill brings this passion to life with her keynotes, presentations, training and consulting.
Her audiences gain extraordinary value as she shows how to get the most out of a CRM investment. Gill combines success stories and war stories with her in-depth knowledge, from more than two decades of helping her clients supercharge their CRM projects. With Gill’s guidance, organisations can monetise and measure the value of their CRM, making it a highly profitable part of your business.
Although Gill is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, her speaking will help anyone interested in CRM Success – she is not software specific.
Gill Walker Speaks: About subjects other than CRM.
To assist others in improving their presentation abilities as well, Gill Walker not only provides her experience in CRM implementation (specifically with Microsoft Dynamics 365) but also shares her presenting skills as a way to aid others.
We've all heard of 'Death by PowerPoint,' and some of us have even experienced it ourselves. No one can hold PowerPoint responsible for anyone's death because PowerPoint is just a tool. Gill is an avid user of visual aids to further her message and students' understanding. With her problem-solving and speaking talents, Gill can create this intense use of PowerPoint. She's willing to share this information with you.
Gill is a member of the Professional Speakers Association of Australia and will be the NSW Chapter president in 2021. As a result of her extensive experience as a speaker and trainer, she can impart her knowledge and skills to her audience, enabling them to create and deliver presentations they can be proud of.
Gill Walker has served as a keynote speaker or presenter at several conferences and organizations
- While speaking at the International Convention Centre, Darling Harbour in Sydney, as part of Microsoft Ignite 2020, Gill delivered his 'Hit Target with (transformed) TechTalks."
- At PowerPlatformSaturday in Sydney, Gill discussed "Security is the Chief Enemy of Mortals."
- Gill addressed the members of NRG1 and demonstrated how all organizations, tiny firms, may profit from a CRM solution, which may or may not require technology or a significant investment.
- Gill spoke at CPA Week to help members understand how to help their clients select the best CRM for their needs.
- At the inaugural meeting of the Illawarra Chapter of the Australian Institute of Management, Gill gave a lecture on CRM Leadership (AIM)
- Gill was allowed to speak on the topic of "Essential Steps to Successful User Acceptance Testing."
- At CRM Saturday in Sydney, Gill presented on 'Taming the Beast of CRM Data.'
- Gill is a regular speaker and presenter for the Women's BizApps NSW organization. She assists Women's BizApps in mastering Microsoft Dynamics 365 and technical presentation skills.
- InnovestSME's "Start-Up Business Ownership Certificate" featured Gill as a guest presenter. Her topic was: 'Why (small (all) businesses need a CRM solution.'
- An online presentation on the benefits of ClickDimensions was given by Gill, titled "Take Your Marketing to New Heights with Dynamics 365 and ClickDimensions."
- At MILE's Madinah Institute for Leadership and Entrepreneurship (MILE), Gill gave a presentation titled "Taming the Beast of CRM Data."
- An online study group was set up by Gill to help members of the Women's BizApps NSW meetup (and others) prepare for the MB-200 certification exam.
- At the City Business Swap, Gill was a regular presenter.